Sunday, June 14, 2009

My work

First,I wake up in the morning,I fixed my mat,blanket,and my pillows..........,after that I eat my breakfast,after eating my breakfast......I brush my teeth.Then,I prepared my uniform and I take a bath..........then I go to school already,Then I attend to the flag ceremony,after the flag ceremony I was attended in my respected classes..........,In 12:00 in the afternoon,I went to my home to eat my lunch,In 12:30 I was go to school again,. And I was attended again in my respected classes........In 4:00 I and my close friends are go to church,and then I go to the house..........My mother was call me to cook the rice,after that I was watching Television.......
and then I eat my supper........after to eat my supper,I brush my teeth. after that I went to my bed room and pray..............after praying, I was go to sleep and sleep.......... That's All Thank You,,,,,,,

2 comments:

  1. hhhayyyyyyyy...,ka kapoy gajud ka ajohhh, Lisud gajud ning dili ta kantigo muh' computer.......,,,hhhaaayyy,kalaay sa pajag.....

    ReplyDelete