Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My dear blog

If I had a power to change the history of the Philippines. I would choose the "MARTIAL LAW" of Ferdinand Marcos, because this is not good to our country. If that "MARTIAL LAW" will come back again, maybe the people was so very poor, that's why I say that, If I had a power to change the history of our country, I will change that history "MARTIAL LAW", If I change that there is no Martial law, maybe the all people live in the philippines..... they cannot feel a sacrifices.....................

1 comment:

  1. Good subject. I would warn you not to repeat yourself in your posts. You said that you would change Martial Law three different times, each in different ways. I would like to see more thought and examples put into your blog post please. I gave three hours for this assignment.

    ReplyDelete